Saturday, April 14, 2012

All Occasion Stack Class - Birdies

 I've used these birdie post it notes before.  They are so darn cute.  I found this designer paper which has both the blue and cranberry colors.  I cut the larger piece 4"x3.75" and the smaller piece 4"x 1.5". I taped them together on the back then wrapped the twill tape over the joint and tape the ends to the back.  This layer was then glued to the card front.  I glued the SU! small leaves die cut on the card front.  I glued the bird on top of the leaves.  The wing was cut on the Cricut with the Straight From the Nest Cartridge then embossed with either the Cuttlebug Devine Swirl or the SU! Finial Press folder. The wing is glued to the bird aligning the wing to the body. Making a hole in the eye with a push pins I added a white mini brad for the eye. This was a versatile design which allowed to make wide or tall cards and a couple of color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.