Sunday, April 22, 2012

Card - Christmas Purple

I made this set of cards last Christmas.  They did not make it into my stack classes then so I decided to review them again for my June Christmas Card Class.  I decide to revamp the idea.
For these cards I used purple and burgundy diamond designer paper which I splattered with gold paint.  I found card stock to match the DP and painted some of it with the same gold paint.  I cut the stars with a Sizzix die.  One large from gold paper, one large from the gold painted card stock, and a small one from the original card stock.  The DP is glued to the card front. The 3 stars are held in place with a tiny brass star brad. The greeting is cut with the Sizzix Fruit Smoothie Alphabet dies.  The shadow in the card color and the main letter cut from the gold paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.