Monday, May 28, 2012

Card Club - Paper Strips

This is a great way to use your leftover strips of designer paper.  I went through my tray of left over designer paper and selected strips of paper.  I organized them by color. I laid a piece of black cardstock to simulate the card and put together strips until I was happy with combination.  I added a .75" strip of black cardstock which I trimmed the ends by adding a V in each end.  I wanted the ends to stand out so I cut it short enough that they rest against the DP.  I stamped the greeting with a clear stamp on a Stampin Up! Decorative label punchie in black Versafine ink which was raised from the surface with 3D foam tape.  Great versatile design that would make a masculine or feminine card based on the colors and patterns selected.  With using black as the neutral the colors just pop and any color will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.