Monday, November 26, 2012

Card Club - Doily Folded Christmas Tree

I created the trees with gold 8" doilies.  I sponged the back of the doily with green ink.  I used several greens - Nick Bantock - Sapmoss green, Tim Holtz - Bundled Sage & Crushed Olive. I printed the background directly onto the card stock.  The star was punched from gold foil paper and mounted with 3D tape.  I added 3 red daisy confetti flowers held in place with tiny black brads.  The bottom of the tree was trimmed and a black tree trunk was placed behind the lacey tree.



Left Red: The words from the "O Christmas Tree" carol printed in black on the red a card.

Right Ivory: The music sheet for the Christmas carol.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to be holding this one in my hand and see it up close! Thanks, Sylvia, for thinking of me at Christmas! I have not tried this folded tree yet; maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.