Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Challenge

I'm having a Christmas Card Challenge every month in 2013.  I find I get my Christmas Cards made in time and with much less stress when I make some every month.  I will post my theme and my card the first of every month.  Join me in getting Christmas cards done in good time for sending.

January - Technique - Folds - Tri-fold, Z Fold, Gate Fold, Joy Fold, Twisted Card, Iris folding

February - Accent - Buttons -  Wooden, Plastic, Die-cut, Shaped

March - Focus - Hearts - Die-cut, Quilted, Punchies, Stamped

April - Technique - Coloring -  Watercolor, Copics, Acrylic, Crayons, Stain, Markers,

May - Accent - Textiles - Fabric, Felt, Velvet, Ribbon, Tulle, Lace

June - Focus - Candles - Die-Cut, Stamped, Paper Pieced

July - Technique - Shaped - Mittens, Trees, Round, Scalloped

August - Accent - Stickers - 3D, Letters, Glittered

September - Focus - Christmas Foliage - Poinsettia, Boughs, Trees, Wreaths, Holly

October - Technique - Paper Piecing - Squares, Banners, Flags, Quilting, DP, Trees, Pinwheel

November - Accent - Chipboard - Diecuts, Letters, Ornaments, Snowflakes, Trees

December - Focus - Christmas Thank You - Cards ready for sending right after Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of getting a head start wow! This is a great idea. I am going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.