Saturday, April 13, 2013

All Occasion Stack Class - Book Birthday

I started with the BoBunny Weekend Market Study designer paper with the great books on it.  With the great colors in this paper I selected brown, blue, green and burgundy card stock for this set of cards in the stack.  I have shown the brown one here.  I selected a taupe gross grain ribbon which I placed across the DP and taped the end to the back.  This layer was then glued to the card front. The greeting was color printed on taupe card stock and punched out with the SU Decorative Label punch.  I then punched another label in the same color as the card which I split in two lengthwise from one point to the other.  It could be split widthwise as well.  I trimmed the points I cut through off so they don't show when I offset them.  I then glued the solid colored label halves offset to the top and bottom of the greeting label.  I placed 3D foam tape piece at either end and placed it over the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.