Monday, June 24, 2013

R2G Card Kit - For You Scallop

Here's another card kit.  In the past, I always kept these elements together on the Stampin Up! Punch Bunch For You Flower scallop punchie.  I have seen several examples of separating them and I like the look much better.  I combined different flower colors with Kiwi Kiss for the stems and centers.  This card is in Pretty in Pink.  The card, the scallop punchie and the flowers are the same color.  The white layer was embossed with the Stampin Up Vintage Wallpaper folder to about 3/4 of the layer.  I added 1/4 in grosgrain ribbon in Pretty in Pink just above the embossing and taped the ends to the back.  This was then glued to the card front.  The scallop accent is the For You punched with the 1.25" circle, Kiwi Kiss in 1 3/8" and the scallop matches the card color.
The kit includes Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.