Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Christmas Card Challenge

Here are the challenges I have prepared for making Christmas Cards in 2015.  If you have been following me for a while you will know that I have learned that it maintains sanity to get Christmas cards made each month so that December 1st all I have to do is address them and send them off.  In order to achieve this goal I create guidelines for my card challenge each month.

Each month has a Focus / Technique / Element.  You can choose one or two or all three to help you stretch your creativity.   I hope you will join me in making cards each month.  If you do, please post a comment with a link to your card so all can enjoy it.

                     Focus                 Technique        Element

January         Snowflake          Masking              Tissue Paper

February       Star                     Layering              Ribbon

March           Gingerbread       Stitching              Plaid

April             Peace                  Coloring              Large Greeting

May              Snowman           Paper Piecing      Tag

June              Nativity              Brayering            Glitter

July              Santa/St. Nick    Spattering            Buttons

August          Joy                     Embossing           Chipboard

September    Skates                Die Cutting           Banner

October         Angels               Stamping             Vellum

November     Wreath               Folding                Fiber

December      Love                 Stenciling             Doily

Looking forward to another wonderful year of inspiration and creating.  Let the challenge begin.  I will post my card the first of every month.  This year I'm going to add a running total of the cards I make for this challenge to encourage myself and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.