Sunday, April 26, 2015

R2G Cmas Stack Kit - Season of Style

I've been working on card kits for my Christmas Stack class on June 8, 2015.  I designed these cards on a One Sheet Wonder of designer paper.  I will post the details in the next post.

On this set of cards I used the Stampin Up Season of Style 4x6 DSP Pack. I used the Cherry Cobbler stripe and the large white dots on Crumb Cake.
I chose 3 different images and greetings. The greeting, the square behind the Window Frame die cut and the images on the Window Frame are all the same color.  On the red I put Always Artichoke layers and on the Crumb Cake I used Basic Black layers. The strips of card stock are half an inch wide.












I chose Cherry Cobbler/Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy/Not Quite Navy, and Early Espresso/True Thyme for the cards.

The stamp sets I selected are: Calm Christmas, Keepsake Ornaments with Owl Occasions greeting and Come to Bethlehem.  I'm really happy with the set and the concept.  I will use it again.  I've used another set of DSP so check the next couple posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.